Champions the development of customer focused propositions relating to products, programs and services. Responsible for integrating the consumer and agent perspective of value propositions into company initiatives - from early development to launch and ongoing marketing.
Plans and directs the strategic development of customer–centric marketing plans and programs.
Leads the execution of marketing plans and programs associated with Aviva USA annuity products, concepts and services.
Manages the creation of solutions in support of new and established marketing plans and programs
1. Leads the Annuity Innovation Pipeline and delivers solutions that continually reinforce the highest standards in innovation and effectiveness. Areas of focus includes:
Alignment with strategic direction
Customer-centric concept development/focus
Delivery and execution of clearly stated marketing plans
2. Builds and implements effective marketing plans and go-to-market strategies that are key enablers to deliver for annuity sales.
3. Ensures that propositions are creatively and effectively presented and promoted to the distribution channels and to potential customers - within budget constraints and in line with established corporate strategic objectives and sales goals.
4. Provides planning input, project management, creative direction, and production
5. Participates in the planning, development and management of customer-centric communication, promotional and introductory rollout plans, segmented by company and audience (customer segment and distribution channels).
6. Works closely with the Marketing Communications, Insights team and channel marketing staff to set and manage a list marketing initiatives, making decisions relative to priorities, deadlines, budgeting, and effective use of resources.
7. Manages internal and external vendor relationships, including those related to marketing/advertising agencies, product and project management, and market research.
8. Leads a team of professionals by:
Influencing senior professionals without having direct authority
Establishing a vision/strategic direction.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
1. Ten plus (10+) years of related experience to include:
2.Minimum of seven (7) years experience in the insurance industry.
3.Minimum of seven (7) years of marketing or communications experience.
4.Minimum of five (5) years of management experience.
5.Knowledge of strategic marketing planning principles.
6.Knowledge of leading a complete project lifecycle from ideation to execution in a highly matrix structure
State or Province