|Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Mountain Lakes, NJ, our business employs more than 4,500 people in North America. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® pickles, peppers, and relish, Mrs. Butterworth’s® and Log Cabin® syrups, Armour® canned meats, Nalley® and Brooks® chili and chili ingredients, and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steam fresh®, C&W®, McKenzie’s®, and Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® meals, Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts, Swanson® and Hungry-Man® dinners and entrees, Van de Kamp’s® and Mrs. Paul’s® seafood, Lender’s® bagels and Celeste® frozen pizza. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim’s Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian™ Kettle Style Potato Chips, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman’s® in addition to our food service and private label businesses.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is part of the Research and Development team for the Duncan Hines Dry division. The person in this role will be responsible for providing process engineering support to the different brands in the areas of productivity, new product development and product maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide engineering leadership during commercialization phase of projects.
2. Interpret results and translate to possible solutions.
3. Drive project implementation during development and scale up.
4. Learn and utilize the on line specification system.
5. Develop Mass balance and other process analyses for the various production processes.
6. Demonstrate minimum required technical communication skills.
7. Develop product development skills.
8. Obtain strong knowledge of plant processes and facilities.
9. Demonstrate motivated self-confidence and creative problem solving skills.
10. Build and Develop relationship with wider productivity teams
• Ability to travel (35%-50%) of time.
• Ability to conduct testing in plant environment.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
• BS/MS Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Professional experience 3 years minimum, experience working in a Food CPG company will be considered a strong plus
Good time management skills and basic understanding of the sciences.
Ability to interact with others in manufacturing, lab, and office environment.
Computer skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with a basic knowledge and understanding of food recipes.
Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All openings will be filled based on the qualifications without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, sponsor, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or as a veteran of the Vietnam Era. All applicants are invited to complete the Affirmative Action Supplement.
|Pinnacle Foods Corporation|
State or Province