|Firth Rixson Forgings is revolutionizing our industry by building a new state-of-the-art jet engine disc forging facility in Midway, GA (20 miles South of Savannah). In support of our vision, we are wanting to hire an extremely talented CNC Programmer who is excited about programming Mazak’s newest generation of vertical and horizontal turning centers (Models 450 & 900) on the market.
In this key position, you will need to be extremely proficient in programming in MasterCam version 5 along with have an extensive background in chip cutting principles (tooling selection/control, feeds and speeds, etc.) necessary to efficiently and safely machine our super alloys discs into prescribed tolerances/dimensions. The ideal candidate should possess the following key attributes: procedural based mindset, high degree of attention to detail, strong task/project focus and an attitude for knowledge.
Job Requirements :
· High School Diploma/GED - Associate Degree in Numerical Control Part Programming Preferred
· Minimum of 5 Years Programming Mazak Lathes (VTL and Horizontal Lathes) using MasterCam
o Transfer drawings out of Unigraphics into MasterCam
· Designs & Proves Out Programs, Develops Work Instructions and Trains Machinists as Required to Insure Process Integrity
· Strong Knowledge Related to Tooling, Feeds and Speeds, GD&T Involving Titanium and Nickel Alloys
· 3 Years CNC Machining Experience a Plus
Firth Rixson Forgings provides a very attractive compensation (including bonus) and benefit package that includes: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, matching 401k program, etc.
To Join our Winning Team Please Apply through our Website at www.firthrixson.com
State or Province