Highest level of technical actuarial specialization and expertise. Takes a lead role in pricing for their assigned office(s), may lead or participate in pricing projects. Prices accounts, performs risk transfer analysis, reviews collateral needs. Partners with underwriting on both transactional and strategic decisions, train underwriters in pricing concepts & models, participates in internal audits and meetings with brokers and/or clients. Remains current with regulatory/market conditions and apply this knowledge in pricing.
- Bachelors degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with a mathematical, statistical or numerate background.
- 5 Or More Years Of Actuarial experience; some Consulting exp. preferred.
- Successful completion of ACAS designation; FCAS preferred.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and skills reflective of an expert practitioner who has progressed within actuarial positions of increasing responsibility typically seen in 8 or more years of related experience.
- Experience in multiple functional areas (pricing, reserving, capital management, etc.) and in multiple business units is strongly preferred.
State or Province