|Company Overview Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You'll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success. Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Description (Visible to the Public)
1. BS in mechanical engineering or equivalent education.
2. Strong mechanical aptitude.
3. Basic knowledge of pumps and hydraulics
4. Able to interpret industry standard drawings
5. Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
6. Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
7. Proficient in AutoCAD
8. Experience with pumps, valves, or rotating equipment a plus
1. Has ""standard program"" design responsibility for the G.C./SE area.
2. Maintain established lead times.
3. Responsible for designing/coordinating of pump rerates of existing units.
4. Responsible for designing/coordinating of pump upgrades of existing units.
5. Performs new designs and design revisions for repair jobs as required.
State or Province