Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Associate Director, Translational Medicine
If you are looking for an uncommon opportunity -- a chance to join an organization known for its scientific excellence in the research and development of pharmaceuticals -- it's time to consider Regeneron.
Innovative science is the foundation of our company. Discovery is our lifeblood. We are a diverse workforce that comes from many countries from around the globe. Our backgrounds may differ, but we share an intellectual curiosity, a passion for science, and a commitment to harness scientific discoveries to create new treatments for major diseases. The measure of our success will be in the quality and number of new medicines we can offer patients.
Founded on the principle that strong science would lead to important new medicines, Regeneron has become an integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Regeneron currently markets ARCALYST (rilonacept) Injection for Subcutaneous Use and EYLEA (aflibercept) Injection. Regeneron has therapeutic candidates in Phase 3 clinical trials for the prevention of gout flares, central retinal vein occlusion, diabetic macular edema, certain cancers, and rheumatoid arthritis. Additional therapeutic candidates are in earlier stage development programs in cholesterol reduction, allergic conditions, pain, and cancer.
The Translational Medicine/Clinical Team is seeking a highly motivated team player to join as an Associate Director, Translational Medicine Planning, to participate in evaluation and strategic planning of antibody drug development programs. The successful candidate will be a collaborative member of a cross-functional team and interface with the Research and Commercial Departments to identify indications for product development. The candidate will also support clinical development planning of Regeneron's pipeline drug candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct detailed literature reviews and analysis of development opportunities from mechanistic, pharmacological and clinical development perspectives across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Organize and conduct consultations with clinical and translational experts in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Support early clinical development planning, proof of concept study design, and biomarker strategy.
- Writes summary reports and presents reviews and recommendations to research and development teams and management.
- Candidate must possess a PhD, Pharm D, or M.D. A minimum of five years relevant experience in matrix interaction in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Extensive experience in basic, translational or clinical research related to target validation, drug discovery and drug development is required.
- Broad therapeutic area and target class expertise and experience in neurological and skeletomuscular disorders preferred.
- Experience in analysis of clinical and basic research information from a wide range of topics.
- Effective communications (verbal & written) and presentation skills are essential.
- Must be able to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply to us today and find out what we mean when we say that, at Regeneron, we have an unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including stock incentives, 401k with company match as well as the expected health and welfare benefits. Comprehensive relocation benefits are available, as required.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2022 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2022 Brolin Corporation