Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Business Process Engineer, Commercial Lines Job
?Our Policy is Performance?
Hanover Insurance is a winning company comprised of outstanding professionals focused on a single vision: to be the very best in our business. At The Hanover you will have the opportunity to: Grow Your Career, Love What You Do and Be Valued for Your Contributions.
Apply today and discover:
- Why, in 2010, we were recognized by The Boston Globe as a Top Places to Work and by Business Insurance as a Best Places to Work.
- How we continue to grow stronger through acquisitions, increased product offerings and unparalleled credit rating agency upgrades in the industry.
- How we build unique relationships with our Employees, Agent Partners and Customers.
?what it?s like to work for the best insurance company in the industry!!!
The Hanover Insurance Group is seeking a Business Process Engineer for Commercial Lines in our Worcester, MA office.
The Business Process Engineer is responsible for designing the work streams for New Business, Renewal and Subsequent transactions, reporting to the Business Operations Consultant within the Commercial Lines Operations division. This position not only owns the tactical and strategic components of the processes but also the outcome of the process and the continual monitoring thereof.
1. Determine how work will be accomplished in the process, including the design of applicable methods and procedures.
2. Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set.
3. Ensure Quality Reports are produced, distributed and utilized.
4. Provide process and business consultation services which includes research, analysis, facilitation, process mapping, and business process improvement techniques to propose and implement business and system solutions that meet organizational objectives.
5. Lead the development and monitoring of Best Practices and solutions by leveraging people, process and technology skills in all relevant domains.
6. Influence strategic relationships with Underwriting, Field, Operations, Product Management and the Hanover Technology Group (HTG) by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of multiple client business processes while managing the development and implementation of innovative business processes and solutions.
7. Recommend alternative processes, best practices and strategies based upon industry best practices and competitive analysis.
8. Launch improvement/reengineering activities by helping to define process boundaries and establish team mission.
9. Create and present project charters, analysis, and recommendations to management.
10. Ensure that the improvements made within the process do not negatively affect other processes or other parts of the organization.
11. Interface with UW, Raters and UTs in defining best practices, processes, etc.
12. Drive major change when needed utilizing Change Management methodology.
- Bachelors Degree Required; 7-10 years of business experience.
- Process Orientation & Proven Process Improvement skills (ie: Lean and Six Sigma).
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and troubleshooting skills required..
- Proven ability to interface successfully with multiple customers and all levels within the organization; able to influence without direct authority.
- In depth understanding of business analysis techniques, strong analytical and strategic thinking, and problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills including effective change management planning; strong documentation and organization skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Microsoft Visio.
- Property & Casualty experience is a plus.
Benefits To Joining The Hanover Team:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Retirement/401(k) Program
- Beneficiary and Ability Assist Programs
- Travel Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Matching Education Gifts Plan
- Employee Development/Education Assistance and Professional/Industry Designation Programs
- Generous ""Time Off With Pay""
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), based in Worcester, Mass., is the holding company for a group of insurers that includes The Hanover Insurance Company, also based in Worcester; Citizens Insurance Company of America, headquartered in Howell, Mich., and their affiliates. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to individuals, families and businesses through an extensive network of independent agents, and has been meeting its obligations to its agent partners and their customers for more than 150 years. Taken as a group, The Hanover ranks among the top 40 property and casualty insurers in the United States.
The Hanover Insurance Group provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all employees are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.
The Hanover Insurance Group does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. The Hanover Insurance Group will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed ""Employment Agency Agreement"" already on file with Human Resources - The Office of Talent Management.
The Hanover Insurance Group Inc.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2022 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2022 Brolin Corporation