4D Security Solutions has a current need for an experienced C4ISR Systems Engineer and Technical Manager, reporting to the overall Program Manager an airborne reconnaissance and surveillance program. This is a multi-year, multi-million dollar program for a Tier 1 customer. C4ISR Systems Engineer and Technical Manager will have oversight of end-to-end engineering activities for the program, including requirements analysis, architecture, design, implementation, integration, test and deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Overall technical project direction and leadership
· Primary customer technical interface on program
· Function as risk management officer for program – development and implementation of a rigorous risk management program.
· Primary technical point of contact for potential future business opportunity with current and future customers
· Investigate new technology insertion possibility
· Manage small, high-caliber team in system architecture and requirements analysis.
· Function as deputy program manager on the program
· Provide strategic technology leadership and guidance to program and business effort
· Support all 4D technology initiatives
· BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering discipline; MS highly preferred
· 20 years plus progressively responsible experience in systems architecture, design, development in the avionics or aerospace industry
· Management of high-skill level technical resources
· Significant experience in development of large-scale physical security, surveillance and monitoring systems
· Formalized engineering development experience – requirements, architecture, etc.
· Strong technology systems and integration experience in video, networks and software
· Strong customer-facing skills required
Desired Skills & Attributes:
· Advanced certifications preferred: PE license, PMP, ITIL certification, etc.
· Technology advocate and evangelist
· Experience with international customer base
· Experience in fast-paced, growth-oriented technology environments
· Must be willing and able to travel domestically or internationally 25-50% to support customer activities.
At 4D Security Solutions we offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
4D Security Solutions is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of 4D Security Solutions via email, the internet, or any other method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of 4D Security Solutions. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by 4D Security Solutions as a result of the referral or through other means.
4D Security Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
|4D Security Solutions|
State or Province