|NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage, venture capital funded company engaged in research and development of human biopharmaceutical products, is looking for a Clinical Assay Scientist to work in our laboratory in Grand Forks, ND. Our facility is in the Research Enterprise and Commercialization (REAC) building adjacent to the University of North Dakota campus.
NovaDigm is pursuing development of products that enhance the human immune response to protect against infectious diseases, including vaccine candidates to prevent infection by Staphylococcus aureus (including MRSA) and Candida sp. The current activities in these laboratories include the in vivo assessment of immunogenicity and efficacy of our product candidates. Toward this end, we also interact extensively with several academic, governmental and contract services organizations.
We are looking for a talented scientist interested in participating in preclinical assessment of truly cutting-edge biological products that will have a direct impact in preventing and treating unmet human medical needs. This person will refine and implement immunological assays to measure the innate and adaptive immune response of human and animal vaccine recipients. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the Director of Research Operations.
Applicants are expected to have the following credentials:
• A BS or MS degree in biochemistry, biology, immunology or medical technology
• Three to five years of related, post-degree laboratory experience
• Significant experience with immunoassays such as immunoblot, ELISA, ELISPOT or cytokine analyses
• Experience with design and implementation of quantitative assays
• Biotech industry experience desirable
• Strong work ethic and a team orientation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
|NovaDigm Therapeutics, Inc.|
State or Province