|We are looking for a pure Product Manager who can truly drive the development of our product. This role will require some technical background (understanding of changes/features development and product/customer needs). The chosen candidate will need to have some training experience. We are also looking for some Business Analysis skills - detailed requirement gathering, writing stories, hands on daily, QA focused on the product.
- Experience developing architecture diagrams and an understanding/assessment of feature complication levels and feasibility analysis.
- The chosen candidate will work in an AGILE environment so any experience with AGILE is a plus.
- Building and developing business to business portal to sell products to the consumers in bulk or in repetition (Public Facing Site)
- Working with business units to understand and write requirements as well as drive development initiatives and work with team
- Must have experience developing and managing road maps
- Lead weekly meetings with development teams and business partners for both on and offshore associates. Must be able to hold meetings to agenda in order to stay on deadline and own the meeting in order to extract requirements.
- Determine capacity of the team and make sure effort are synchronized
- Work with QA to understand functionality and how to test each piece
- Will work 40-50 hours per week on average with meetings at night occasionally with offshore associates
- 5-8+ years Product Management - Web Based business to business systems
- Leadership role / make decisions / work with General Manager
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
- Past experience as a BA or technical BA/PM - such as detailed functionality, working with development teams, helping with QA for Performance based testing
- Technical Understanding / Back end systems integration knowledge
- Development of product/project road maps
635 Butterfield Road
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Phone: (630) 627-5243
Fax: (630) 928-3730
State or Province