|Job Description: Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services. With approximately 2800 employees, we firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
Currently, we are seeking a talented Financial Analytics Director to join our Life Insurance Division, located in Aliso Viejo, CA.
The selected candidate will 1) develop profit center accounting and reporting methodologies, 2) benchmark and report the Division's performance against key competitors and 3) support the Division's financial management and financial process improvement initiatives.
• 10 years of financial analysis and/or accounting experience in the insurance industry with demonstrated expertise in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Statutory Accounting Principles, and Investment Reporting.
• Demonstrated experience in budgeting and financial analysis.
• Adept at communicating results in an impactful, concise and actionable way to employees at all levels. Communicates answers and reasons, not numbers and trends.
• Refined influencing skills to ensure results are acted upon and changes are made if necessary.
• Exceptional quantitative aptitude and modeling ability
• MBA, CFA or CPA required
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical/dental coverage
• 401k retirement plan with company match
• Vacation/holiday pay
• Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• And much more!
|Pacific Life Insurance Co|
State or Province