|Job Description: We seek a team-oriented leader who aspires to excel through a creative use of imagination and his or her integrity, knowledge, skill and commitment to our employees. If you seek the challenge of complex problems, working with cutting-edge products and services, the camaraderie of teamwork and the satisfaction of a job done exceptionally well - we would like to speak with you. As a leader in our Operations team, you will have the opportunity to work with highly talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* As an active member of the Lampire Leadership Committee, contribute to developing and implementing the top-level strategy for driving business procedures, manufacturing processes and customer satisfaction to best-in-class levels.
* Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant corporate and applicable cGMP regulations, guidelines and standards.
* Plan, direct, and control all manufacturing, scheduling, safety and distribution operations while overseeing several facility locations; ensure that all operations needs are met and maintained without interruption.
* Lead cross functional teams within operations to drive the completion of work activities in a timely and cost-effective fashion which is consistent with customer expectations.
* Identify opportunities for improvements across all manufacturing operations. Develop and implement projects and initiatives to take advantage of such opportunities. Identify and justify the resources necessary for effective and efficient production.
* Work with company finance personnel to drive cost-effective processes to ensure market-competitive product offerings.
* As necessary, interface directly with customers (including scientists and researchers) in the development of initial project deliverables as well as throughout the stages of project/product realization.
* Work with other company directors and managers to identify and resolve problems and issues related to manufacturing and other company operations.
* Direct the identification and timely resolution of technical issues; lead special projects and initiatives as may be required to resolve all product or customer issues.
Requirements: Demonstrated record of successful product launches, regulatory approvals [510(k), PMA, CE-mark] and contributions to market growth within an IVD or pharmaceutical company.
* Mature organizational skills with well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Proven capabilities for delivering products and services in a matrixed organization through influence and leadership.
* Preference will be given to candidates with direct and extensive experience in hybridoma development, toxicology screening procedures and immunoassay, immunohistochemistry and genomics product markets.
* Strong operations finance skills are a must and experience with Lean Manufacturing concepts or Six Sigma are a plus.
* Demonstrated record of best-in-class customer service and support.
Education: MS or PhD in a life sciences discipline (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular or Cell Biology etc.) and a minimum of 10+ years of direct experience managing regulated manufacturing operations (biotech, in-vitro diagnostic or pharmaceutical industries) or a Bachelorís degree with a minimum of 15 years industrial experience, with broad knowledge of the custom biotech industry.
Job Benefits: Lampire offers a competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, 401k retirement plan and profit sharing. Lampire Biological Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|LAMPIRE Biological Laboratories, Inc.|
State or Province