SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position requires the analysis, design or development of Cameron Compression Systemsí full line of multi-staged, integrally-geared centrifugal compressors.
1. Exhibit proficiency in broad analytical, design or development assignments.
2. Suggest and implement product design improvements which add features or reduce cost.
3. Define, schedule and complete assignments within acceptable limits with minimal guidance.
4. Coordinate, direct and check the work of others acting in a support capacity.
5. Design and analyze components and systems so as to improve performance, solve recurrent problems and reduce costs.
6. Conceptualize, organize and complete, with the support of others, the design of new centrifugal compressor components, applications, or completely new packages.
7. Actively pursue the latest state-of-the-art developments to stay current in a particular specialty.
8. Provide technical expertise within Cameron Compression System, its suppliers and customers.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical/Electronic Engineering (graduate course work or Master of Science Degree in a technical discipline preferred) or equivalent relevant analytical or design experience.
Experience: Three or more years in the design or application of turbomachinery or similar product preferred.
Demeanor: Innovative, responsible, good communication skills, leadership aptitude.
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
Along with a competitive salary Cameron offers attractive benefits, including: Medical * Dental * Vision * Life Insurance * 401K Investment Plan * Profit Sharing Plan * Pension Plan * Flexible Spending Accounts * Education Reimbursement * Long-Term Disability * Short-Term Disability * Paid Holidays * Relocation Benefits (where applicable)
Job Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Number: 32360BR
Company URL: http://www.c-a-m.com
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron's 10 operating divisions work with drilling contactors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows. The company generates annual bookings in excess of $4 billion with more than 12,500 employees and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
State or Province