Transform Your Tomorrow…Today at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control
At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (CWFC), you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And…that’s just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow:
Every day our employees engineer transformation for our customers. Now, you have the opportunity to transform your tomorrow by joining the CWFC.
Your tomorrow starts today.
CWFC’s EPD Division is searching for an individual to fill the position of Principal Engineer, based in Phillipsburg, NJ. EPD, the Engineered Pump Division, and its legacy companies have been providing technology and products for naval and maritime application since 1847. Today, EPD is a major supplier of pumps for the U.S. Navy’s Nimitz Class aircraft carriers and Virginia Class submarines, as well as the Navy’s next generations of Ford Class aircraft carriers. EPD also supports the naval fleet with various innovative pumping solutions such as composite pumps and parts, and complete overhaul, upgrade and field service capabilities.
· Provide engineering design, maintenance support, and training to the manufacturing areas, and assess new and existing equipment to optimize efficiency, safety, quality, and cost effectiveness in the production of pumps.
· Develop project designs for research and development in support of corporate strategic planning requirements.
· Prioritize and complete design-engineering projects to maximize production and cost effectiveness.
· Design new equipment and machinery as conceived to support the in-house needs of Manufacturing and Engineering.
· Assist in building, installing, debugging, and testing new equipment to ensure production capabilities.
· Train technicians and operators in manufacturing procedures to ensure consistent adherence of inter-plant process specifications/standards.
· Stay ahead of the competition by lending creative talent to the design and formulation of new products and enhancements.
· Apply analytical, evaluative, and constructive expertise to design engineering projects by the critical deadlines assigned.
· Rotating machinery experience
· Knowledge of Mil-Specs
· Material processing knowledge
· US Citizen
· AutoCad and SolidWorks knowledge
· Microsoft Office
What You’ll Find at CWFC
· Challenging Work – The work we do at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
· Independence – At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you have the independence to invent,
create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
· A Collaborative Environment – The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
Learning and development opportunities
Recognition for your contributions
State or Province