|• Leads team to plan preventive maintenance, inventory spare parts to minimize downtime (while balancing inventory costs), schedule calibrations and perform filter tests. Leads team to source emergency parts.
• Provides engineering services to support annual manufacturing of 3 billion to 5 billion tablets & capsules (batch production of 2,500 to 4,500 batches).
• Coordinates with Validation to ensure all production equipment is in a validated /calibrated
• Works with Maintenance to ensure preventive/routine maintenance occurs on time and without interruption to the production schedule.
• Participates in audits and investigations and recommends solutions to resolve problems.
• Provides appropriate training and development to support staff to meet their respective job responsibilities.
• Develops and implements productivity improvement plans.
• Prepares budget and utilization studies.
• Directs Contracted Services contractors
• Strategy oriented position
• Responsible for the budget for contracted services, spare parts, calibration, and contracted preventive maintenance.
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.|
State or Province