Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Executive Director, Phase IV Observational Research
Job Posting Provides executive level, global leadership for the development of operational strategies pertaining to both interventional and non-interventional late phase studies across the globe in multiple therapeutic areas. This person will position ideas working very closely with a team of senior writers and data analysts to bring about evidence based strategy. This person will be a strong influencer to inspire and motivate the team working with very senior leaders with advanced presentation skills. This individual will also work closely with senior level clients to develop cutting edge and innovative plans, with the ability to think on their feet and connect with customers.
• Ensures that OS&P staff is able to provide an evidence-based approach, working with relevant business development staff and operational leaders to ensure the design of innovative, but practical and fiscally responsible strategies for inclusion in relevant business development documents and for use in the successful implementation and conduct of clinical trial programs for clients.
• Executive level contact for both internal staff and clients for matters pertaining to OS&P.
• Effectively network with others throughout Covance and an external customer base to ensure OS&P provide relevant input to project strategies and associated planning activities occurs.
• Ensures the engagement of OS&P with project teams at key time points in the project lifecycle to ensure actual performance is in line with strategic plan and provides advanced interventional guidance when required.
• Remain current with industry innovations and advances so as to include relevant
advances and technology into the design of trial strategies.
• Line management responsibility for the recruitment, training, utilization, development and performance review of assigned personnel.
• Fiscal responsibilities for the global OS&P Group.
This position can be Remote or Office Based.
• University/College Degree (preferably postgraduate degree)
• Thorough understanding of global drug development and the clinical trial project management process
• Thorough and practical working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines, including relevant international requirements/guidelines for the conduct of global clinical development programs
• An understanding of aspects surrounding business development (time and cost estimates, bid defense, contracts)
• Minimum of (12) twelve years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least five years of full project management responsibility
• Thorough experience in end to end (full service) clinical trial management, including global project management experience
• Ability to review/analyze relevant data so as to build evidence-based strategies
• Ability to design/develop effective strategies to bring about trial success, as defined by clients and project teams through the use of an evidence-based approach.
• Strong ability to negotiate and liaise with customers in a professional manner
• Very strong technical writing skills and analytical skills
• Strong networking abilities and an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the globe
• Excellent communication, planning & organizational skills
• Ability to inspire, to lead by example and motivate global teams to seek solutions and get results
• Strong computer skills with an ability to understand and access and leverage technology alternatives.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities effectively.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2021 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2021 Brolin Corporation