- Bachelors degree in engineering, business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Two (2) years experience in compliance, process management or engineering role, or related experience.
- See Other Requirements in job description.
Implement export/import compliance processes, and manage process improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma principles. Also serve as subject matter expert concerning application of export/import laws and regulations, including determining export classifications for technical data, software and hardware.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1) Implement assigned export/import compliance processes and procedures.
2) Manage assigned process improvement projects concerning export/import compliance issues. Projects will include cross-functional/inter-departmental teams.
3) Develop and maintain expertise in export/import laws and regulations.
4) Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to analyze existing export/import compliance processes and identify improvement opportunities in both manual and automated systems.
5) Serve as point of contact for Company departments within assigned areas of responsibility, and address questions and issues concerning export/import compliance.
6) Analyze hardware, software, and technology to identify correct export classification designations.
7) Proactively identify areas of compliance risk, and present risk assessment and compliance plans.
8) Conduct export/import compliance training, and support development of new training materials and programs.
9) Participate in audits and factual investigations concerning export/import compliance matters.
1) Perform other duties as assigned.
1) Strong preference for successful experience implementing Lean Six Sigma principles, or related educational background.
2) Experience with and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and preference for computer database and system integration experience.
3) Preference for proficiency in Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR), North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Customs regulations.
4) Preference for prior experience in aerospace industry.
Requisition Number 23351.1
Category Materials/Warehouse/Engineering Support
Percentage of Travel 1-25
State or Province