|Aluminum Ladder Company, a manufacturing company for bulk loading and unloading solutions, is expanding our Skid Department and is seeking a Fluid Systems Design Engineer/Project Manager who wants to be part of an aggressive, fast-paced industrial environment. Must reside in, or be willing to relocate to, the Florence, SC area. A relocation package is negotiable. We offer a generous compensation plan based upon experience.
Only candidates with the following requirements and experience need apply:
* 3 to 5 years experience with emphasis on Project Management involving skid design
* Needs a working knowledge of the different types of pumps and pumping systems (vane, positive displacement, centrifugal) and when to use them, and system design, including sizing of all components
* Must have a complete working knowledge of valves (butterfly, ball, gate, needle, trunion mounted ball, block, diaphragm, double block and bleed), including both pneumatic and hydraulically actuated control valves and when to use them
* Must have knowledge of meters, what services they can be used for, especially custody transfer applications (turbine, coriolis, and PD meters)
* Needs to have a familiarity of all skid ancillary items (temperature/pressure indication, thermal expansion, filtering/straining, emergency stop buttons, proving, injection systems, blending systems, printers, sampling, grounding, and overfill)
* Knowledge of flow computers and PLCs (Accuload III, Micro load, Multiload), programming, and terminal automation
* Basic system electrical knowledge a plus, including explosion-proof requirements (NEMA, Groups, Classes)
* A knowledge of hoses, connectors, and loading arms
* Ability to read and create P & IDs (piping and schematics)
Candidate must also be able to:
* Define and develop testing protocol
* Work on customer and shop drawings
* Interface with plant production team
* Travel - some site visit travel required
* Provide creative out of the box thinking
* Possess a strong work ethic
* Be a team player
Aluminum Ladder offers comprehensive benefit plans including medical, vision, dental, life, short and long-term disability, 401(k), vacation, holiday, and accrued sick benefits.
Aluminum Ladder Company is an EEO, AAP, and Drug-Free employer.
How to Apply
Recruiters do not contact this employer.
Please apply through this job posting
|Aluminum Ladder Company|
State or Province