•Review existing geotechnical and geologic data to plan subsurface exploration programs
•Perform routine and complex field exploration programs
•Plan, schedule, conduct or coordinate field and laboratory services.
•Perform geotechnical evaluations for conventional shallow/deep foundations, pipelines, dams/reservoirs, solid waste, tunneling, etc.
•Write engineering reports and prepare contract documents.
•Perform engineering services during construction
• 5-7 minimum years of experience since B.S.
• Masters degree required (civil engineering with geotechnical concentration)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• PE in NJ and NY or ability to obtain
• Experience in all types of subsurface explorations, laboratory testing, foundation engineering, analysis, writing reports, preparing contract documents.
• Experience in dams, trenchless technology, seismic design, or geo-environmental projects is a plus
Additional Information CDM has consistently earned industry recognition for our innovative project solutions. Recognition by respected professional organizations, such as the American Academy of Environmental Engineers, the American Council of Engineering Companies, and the Design-Build Institute of America, is a testament to CDM’s delivery of exceptional service and the right total solutions for each client's needs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
State or Province