|Description Main Objective: Coordination of Arthrex’s day-to-day trade operations and monitoring trade processes and completes documentation necessary for international trade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures Arthrex Inc., shipments, including shipments from remote locations, are exported and imported in accordance with Global Trade policies and procedures.
2. Completes documentation necessary for export and import of product and verifies document accuracy.
3. Communicates with vendors and trade service providers to ensure exports and imports fulfill Bureau of Industry and Security, Customs and Border Protection, Food and Drug Administration, and other government agency trade requirements.
4. Provides trade information and support to internal teams including, but not limited to: Purchasing, Marketing; Regulatory Affairs, Shipping and Receiving.
5. Provides internal departments with support and trade information to ensure suppliers provide accurate information necessary for export and import documents.
6. Assists in implementation and oversight of Arthrex’s Global Trade compliance program, including maintenance of Global Trade data in Arthrex’s corporate systems, the Arthrex product matrix and third party Global Trade tools, e.g., UPS’ ConnectShip system.
7. Conducts trade compliance audits to support export and import functions and develops solutions to improve the accuracy of declarations and ensure correction of discrepancies, e.g., submission of Automated Export System (AES) Electronic Export Information (EEI) to the Bureau of the Census and customs entries submitted to Customs and Border Protection.
8. Maintains accurate and complete records of all Arthrex, Inc. international transactions and export licenses related documentation.
Requirements Education and Experience:
Associate’s degree required
Bachelor’s degree preferred
2 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
1. Proficiency in international shipping processes
2. Excellent knowledge of importing and exporting procedures.
3. Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, etc…
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills: PC
Knowledge and use of Microsoft software applications and other software associated with office environments and trade activities, e.g., CBP’s ACE program, Bureau of the Census AES program, etc.
State or Province