The Inside Auto Claims Adjuster will be responsible for handling, negotiating and
resolving first and third party claims to conclusion, or until transferred to an Examiner for
resolution. This would include coverage verification, policy interpretation, liability
investigation and evaluation of personal auto claims. Position is located in Los Angeles,
• Confirm applicable coverage.
• Conduct thorough investigation of the claim.
• Take recorded statements.
• Maintain compliance with the Department of Insurance.
• Prepare claim status reports. Maintain diary program.
• Evaluate each claimant for compensability.
• Provide the required PIP forms for completion where applicable.
• Evaluate the claim for possible fraud indicators.
• Review and evaluate medical and loss wage documentation. Identify subrogation
• Any additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor
• Minimum 3 years of claims experience with 2 years of bodily injury exposure.
• Multi- State claims experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Solid computer skills.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with others.
• Ability to interpret and negotiate property damage estimates.
• High School Diploma a minimum, College Degree preferred.
|Workmen's Auto Insurance Company|
State or Province