|SELUX Corporation is seeking and individual who is currently working on obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technology to work in the Engineering department as an intern.
This internship will offer the opportunity, under the direction of the Manufacturing Engineer Supervisor, to participate in the following:
• Implement design changes and process improvements to reduce cost and improve quality.
• Evaluate part tolerance for the appropriate fit in final assembly.
• Implement manufacturing-related process improvements based on lean manufacturing concepts.
• Develop shop floor manufacturing workmanship standards.
• Develop and help implement quality standards and inspection procedures for in-house fabricated parts.
• Perform labor time studies for product costing purposes. Evaluate and update as required part routing time.
SELUX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
State or Province