Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Kennametal’s portfolio of well-respected brand names and broad global presence enable us to help customers of all sizes in virtually every geography drive success at every stage of their value chain. Strategically aligned across our two core businesses - Industrial and Infrastructure - our products and services touch nearly every manufacturing process. People around the globe can see and touch these results throughout many aspects of their day, from the light switch they turn on to the car they drive.
This position ensures that the Asheboro Plant has the proper product realization resources in place to deliver the proper cost, quality and delivery to support Kennametal's business.
• Manage day-to-day responsibilities of Engineering department.
• Develop tactical plans to achieve business results and provide feedback and input on strategy
• Makes decisions using detailed analysis, integration and constructive thinking.
• Monitor processes and provide reports on progress and achievement of business objectives
• Optimize resources allocation and utilization
• Assimilate Marketing and RDE road maps with organic sales growth to conduct strategic and tactical planning of the manufacturing physical assets to ensure 98% fill rates of standards
• Conduct periodic reviews of business objectives and asset deployment to optimize the product realization footprint toward lowest landed cost.
• Plan and execute manufacturing footprint consolidations or product transfers
• Plan and execute projects to reduce manufacturing cost.
4 year secondary degree, plus advanced degree preferred
8+ years in discipline.
3 - 5 years management
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2020 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2020 Brolin Corporation