- Estimate labor, assembly fixtures, material movement, material presentation, and start-up costs for future programs.
- Lead MSD workshops for new or any assigned program and document savings or improvements from the workshop.
- Spec assembly equipment, material movement and material presentation for production.
- Install assembly fixtures, material movement carts and material presentation at or below the award of business.
- Develop lean layouts and material flow for efficient operations using AutoCAD.
- Train production employees for start-up and ramp-up.
- Support the assigned PDT to drive lean processes.
- Conduct ergo assessments of the manufacturing process including material movement.
- Support our plants in their cost savings projects
Position Requirements REQUIRED:
- Work experience in Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering & Operations.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Knowledgeable about the Inteva MSD processes.
- Leadership skills to conduct workshops and drive lean manufacturing.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Familiar with Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project.
- Ability to be at our manufacturing sites for extended periods (normally a week or two at a time).
- Have or can get a passport and visa for work in Mexico.
- Knowledge of ergonomic assessments.
- Knowledge of instrument panel & interior trim assembly.
- Experience working with AutoCAD
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Education Requirement B.S. Engineering (Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering)
About the Organization Inteva Products, LLC is an engineering, manufacturing and supply powerhouse serving customers around the world with innovative solutions that add value. From entry level compacts and luxury sedans to pick-ups and massive commercial vehicles, Inteva ingenuity gets the job done.
Inteva is an innovative leader with 42 facilities on four continents and is one of the most trusted suppliers in the industry. For over 135 years, our engineering and manufacturing teams have enjoyed a global reputation for flawless execution. Our customers rely on our unmatched capabilities in systems integration and problem solving. Our global team incorporates a modern and creative approach to product solutions and process that create cost-effective, environmentally responsible and mass saving results for a variety of manufacturers. In return, we continue to provide the highest possible level of quality, reliability and competitive advantage.
Our engineering technical centers and manufacturing sites located around the world ensure solutions are designed to your exact specification, on time and on budget. Our global footprint gives us tremendous flexibility for quick response and cost-effective manufacturing.
Discover the Inteva difference.
|Inteva Vandalia Engineering and Technical Center|
State or Province