SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
· HS Diploma or Equivalent required.
· BS in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
SPECIFIC WORK EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
· 3-5 years experience in an Industrial Engineering related position;
· Lean Manufacturing;
· 5S principles;
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD ; and
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
The Process Engineer - Industrial is responsible for but not limited to:
· Process Diagram;
· Lean Manufacturing Principles;
· Time and Motion Studies;
· Space and Floor Plan Layouts / Process Flow Design;
· Shop Floor Ergonomics;
· Kaizen activities;
· Preparing paperwork related to engineering such as Process Flows, Timing Charts and Progress Reports;
· Capacity Planning;
· Operator Utilization;
· Worker Allocation Boards;
· HOSHIN Activity Plan Tracking;
· Maintenance Downtime Tracking for OEE;
· One Point Lessons;
· Packaging Layout;
· Has general awareness and knowledge of TS16949 / ISO14001 standards and how they affect the department and the plant;
· Serves as a member of the Plant Internal Auditor Team;
· Ability to stand for periods of up to 10 hours;
· Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.;
· Ability to hear warning devices;
· Good visual skills to monitor processes;
· Assist in developing and implementing continuous improvement programs using team orientation skills; and
· Ability to maintain the highest level of safety, housekeeping, productivity, and quality with minimal supervision.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
State or Province