|About the Job
Stanadyne is known around the world as a leading supplier of diesel fuel systems and components. In addition Stanadyne is quickly becoming an industry leader in the fast growing field of Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI). Our products are for engine applications in agriculture, construction, power generation, industrial, marine, and on-highway vehicles. Over the years Stanadyne has expanded with precision manufacturing locations in China, India, Italy, and the United States. We have been providing innovative fuel system solutions to our customers for over 50 years and continue to focus on developing future cutting edge fuel systems that will help distinguish our customers' engines from their competition.
Manufacturing Engineer / Senior Manufacturing Engineer
· 5 or more years manufacturing engineering
· BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with high-precision metal manufacturing processes – CNC machining, grinding, heat treatment, precision metrology.
· Heavy emphasis on medium volume precision grind operations
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, tool and gage design and quality control skills
· Experience with automotive-type quality systems and lean manufacturing implementation
· Ability to take full responsibility for projects and drive them to completion
· Very high drive and hands-on bias
· and requirements
· High-energy, people-oriented, and hard-working attitude
State or Province