1. Lead the Controls Engineering function for Facilities and Maintenance groups.
2. Operate as the lead for troubleshooting and improving electronic systems.
3. Design Poke-Yoke systems for integration into manufacturing equipment.
4. Coordinate and communicate with other departments regarding important project information and status.
5. Work with the Manufacturing team, Maintenance and Production Associates to improve process and material flow.
6. Train Maintenance Technicians.
1. B.S. in Electrical Engineering required.
2. Minimum of 3 years Engineering experience in manufacturing environment required (7 years for Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Controls). Experience in an electrical/controls engineering role is required.
3. Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
4. Proficiency with PLC programming required, preferably with Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLCs.
5. Proficiency troubleshooting device level networks (DeviceNET) and variable speed drive systems.
6. Experience with Just in Sequence manufacturing a plus.
7. Must possess strong computer skills (Windows XP, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, CAD programs, etc.).
8. Knowledge of Visual Basic or programming languages a plus.
9. Strong interpersonal skills and organizational aptitude.
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
11. Experience specific to heat-exchanger technology (manufacturing or design) a plus.
12. Understanding of lean manufacturing, six sigma, KANBAN, etc. a plus.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.behrgroup.com/. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive wages and a great working environment.
|BEHR Heat Transfer Systems|
State or Province