|PATS Aircraft Systems is a long standing VIP aircraft supplier with roots in specialty aviation component manufacturing dating back nearly 40 years. Founded on complex engineering and certification of advanced aircraft systems, PATS has provided auxiliary fuel systems and other integrated systems and components to most aircraft OEMs and hundreds of customers.
PATS maintains an employee base of skilled workers and experienced management to support both manufacturing and hangar operations. Our core staff and facility are capable of supporting up to seven B737 series aircraft for maintenance, modifications and interior completions.
PATS Aircraft Systems is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coordinates activities involved in fabrication and/or repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems.
· Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
· Coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment.
· Plans and directs engineering or quality personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
· Coordinates fabrication and assembly activities to ensure products and systems conform
to engineering design and customer specifications.
· Designs products and systems based upon customer requirements.
· Evaluates manufacturing processes and product design and recommends modifications for elimination of waste.
· Responsible for disposition of non-conforming product.
· Coordinates & approves drawing updates to support production.
· Adhere to company policies and procedures.
· Advise management of issues that require assistance.
Familiarity with material and manufacturing process specifications (MIL, MS, SAE, etc…).
Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations particularly Parts 21 and 25 a plus.
Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, other Company and discipline specific software applications.
3D Modeling proficiency preferred.
Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
Effective organization skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work.
Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Manufacturing Technology or Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years manufacturing experience
Five to Ten years of Manufacturing/Design Engineering experience required.
Experience in Aerospace/Aviation a plus.
Familiarity with Lean and Six Sigma principles and practices a plus.
Experience with machining equipment selection and maintenance required.
Knowledge of machining and sheet metal fabrication a plus.
~Urgency ~Accuracy ~Teamwork ~Information Seeking ~Ability to work independently
|PATS Aircraft Systems|
State or Province