|The primary result expected from the Manufacturing Engineer-Marine Division will be studying product and manufacturing methods. The Manufacturing Engineer will participate in our quality control process. The Manufacturing Engineer-Marine Division must communicate with co-workers and supervisors to solve process and product problems and accurately record information.
Please provide salary requirements.
Dowco, Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of power sports OEM, power sports aftermarket and recreational marine products. In order to offer power sports and marine accessories of uncompromising quality and value, we work directly with manufactures and dealers to design, pattern, prototype, and create new products and improve existing selections.
Typical tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
1. Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
2. Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
3. Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
4. Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
5. Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6. Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
7. Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
8. Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
9. Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
10. Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
State or Province