|What are you looking for in your career?
· Global Organization
· Career Advancement, Development, and Training
· Great Culture and Benefits
· Industry Leader
· Innovation and Collaboration
Graco Inc. has been named one of the Top Workplaces in Minnesota for the second year in a row by the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper, ranking ninth in the Large Publicly Held Companies category!
Come be a part of a winning and reputable tradition at Graco Inc!
This position will focus on the CNC machining side of our manufacturing operations. Plan and execute requirements of the Strategic Business Unit and the Cell. The position will be held accountable for cost, delivery, and quality of operations on all equipment as directed by the Cell Leader.
· Planning, executing and reporting of priorities
o Man-hour estimates.
o Reacting to changing priorities.
o Record-keeping and reporting.
o Demonstrates initiative to learn industry and project requirements.
· Providing general production support for machining and/or assembly area as needed
o Evaluate upgrades for machining or assembly.
o Troubleshoot issues (quality, efficiency, etc.) on assembly line or machine.
· Communication liaison between engineering, production, marketing, purchasing, etc. and cell leader
o Collaborates efforts with team members and works as a team player.
o Provide technical assistance.
o Provide hands-on problem resolutions.
o Report and facilitate correction of out-of-specification conditions.
· Determining the proper processes
o Creating and analyzing standards and operation layouts.
o Selecting and implementing proper fixturing and tooling for machining and/or assembly job.
o Performing capital equipment justification as needed.
o Planning and implementing preventive and corrective actions for reducing scrap, rework and down time.
o Researching and implementing new technological ideas to keep the cell continuously improving.
o Recommend and implement process improvements.
· Other duties as assigned.
· B.S. Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-3 years manufacturing experience with demonstrated ability to produce. results per project schedules and cost targets.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Innovative process design skills.
· Advanced degree .
· Statistical background Knowledge of one or more NC programming languages (for Machining Engineers).
· Working knowledge of Engineering time standards.
· General knowledge of gauging, measurement techniques and statistical process control.
Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!
For more information or to submit your resume for consideration, go to www.graco.com, click on Employment, and apply online.
State or Province