|Summary of Position:
Establish optimal manufacturing methods and processes for company product lines. Determine requirements for equipment, tooling, and methods of manufacturing to meet capacity, quality and profitability demands.
A Manufacturing Engineer shall bear responsibility for the following areas:
· Work with manufacturing management, supervision, sales organizations and Quality Engineering to meet company wide strategic objectives.
· Develop manufacturing methods for all new and revised machined products that meet all customer requirements
· Develop new tooling for processes to increase efficiency, quality and capacity.
· Support quality in implementing floor inspection (Production / Operator ownership).
· Develop manufacturing method for machined parts
· Coordinate training on each new machine tool as needed
· Trouble shoots production problems, determine cause and resolve
· Provide manufacturing feedback on product improvement issues.
· Work with plant management team to determine and implement manufacturing improvement projects.
· Ensure all documented methods meet the requirements of all customer specifications
· KPI (Key Performance Indicators) relating to increased efficiency, quality and capacity.
· Completion of company strategic objectives.
· Completion of above duties in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot production problems
· 3-5 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in a machining environment or equivalent experience.
· Thorough knowledge of common manufacturing processes.
· Language, writing, verbal communication and computer literacy skills.
· Thorough knowledge of the use of engineering CAD and manufacturing CAM software including Solidworks, Gibbs and Auto CAD.
· Must be familiar with and practice internal safety standards
· Must be respectful and display a positive attitude
WE ARE A GROWING CONTRACT MANUFACTURING COMPANY.
MARKETS SERVED ARE MEDICAL - AEROSPACE - AUTOMOTIVE - INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS FULL BENEFITS ALONG WITH A VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY, STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT AND GREAT WORKING CONDITIONS.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.astromfg.com TO SEE ALL OF OUR CAPABILITIES.
FOR A CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW, PLEASE CONTACT JACKIE ABBOTT.
|Astro Manufacturing & Design|
State or Province