Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Manufacturing Engineer, Packaging - Multi-Site
GMCR is motivated to achieve success because the more profitable we are, the more good we can do in the world.Â Â We create the ultimate coffee experience in every life we touch from tree to cup.
We aspire to behave in a way that everyone we interact with is better off for having known us.
SUMMARY: The Multi-Site Keurig Packaging Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the performance of Keurig packaging equipment across all manufacturing sites in the Specialty Coffee Business Unit. This position is responsible for ensuring machine performance to standard key indicators. In addition, this position is responsible for establishing machine efficiency improvement plans and coordinating the execution of work to demonstrate the committed results to schedule. This position owns the Standard Work Documentation of the packaging equipment toolset. This position provides leadership and guidance to the Local Site Equipment Specialists and Zone Manufacturing Engineers, promoting communication, implementation, and standardization of Best Known Methods across all sites. The Multi-Site Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for standardizing equipment hardware and software across the multi-site system. This position drives large, special projects that improve overall machine efficiencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Stabilize and maintain existing packaging machine efficiencies to key performance indicators.
* Partner with local site Equipment Specialists and Keurig Design Engineers to identify and to quickly address equipment specific deficiencies.
* Feed back design changes to Multi-Site Equipment Engineers for incorporation into machine specifications.
* Define equipment efficiency improvement plan for incorporation into the SIOP capacity planning model.
* Identify equipment improvement initiatives and coordinate execution plans to improve packaging cell performance.
* Demonstrate the committed equipment efficiency improvements to schedule.
* Partner with local site Zone Manufacturing Engineers to support Ops & Maint training initiatives. Coordinate the engagement of OEM suppliers where required.
* Maintain Standard Work Documentation while working with local site Zone ME's and Equipment Specialists to practice and implement standard work throughout the multi-site system.
* Standardize equipment hardware & software across the multi-site system.
* Document equipment and process settings as part of SCBU Process Management Architecture.
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
* Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
* Performs other duties as requested by management.
* Bachelors degree in an Engineering/Supply Chain related field, and 7-10 years minimum experience in Manufacturing Engineering required
* Coffee manufacturing knowledge is preferable; Lean Manufacturing background is required
* Hands-on mechanical aptitude
* Excellent project management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be very organized and able to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously
* Positive attitude with ability to work a fast paced, high-growth environment
* Travel is required
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Experience with budgeting processes
* Experience with ROI Analysis
* Basic electrical and PLC background; basic plumbing background
* Experience with pneumatics and servo-motors
* Experience with manufacturing production systems
* Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project skills
* AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks experience
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to get along with others
* Ability to be punctual
* Demonstrated Leadership ability.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
For General Office:
- Predominately sedentary light office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required (67% - 100% of the workday).
An offer of employment for this position will be contingent upon the individual successfully completing a pre-employment physical and drug screening, as provided by a GMCR selected physician, and a criminal background check. The examination must be completed prior to the first day of employment. GMCR reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes, references and background checks.
GMCR is an E-Verify employer.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2020 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2020 Brolin Corporation