|About the Job
Schiff Nutrition International, Inc., a leading nutritional supplement company, is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. This position will develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Recommend and implement improvements to existing production processes methods and controls to include automation optimization. Coordinate with process engineering for the launch for new or revised products.
· B.S. degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering
· 1-2 years related experience required.
· 1 year of directly related experiences in automation or electro-mechanical equipment
· Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques a plus.
· CAD and Solid Modeling proficiency.
· CNC machine programming.
· Machine tooling design.
· Computer proficiency.
· Programming experience with PLC’s and systems interfacing
State or Province