|About the Job
Marsh Bellofram Corporation, an established and growing manufacturer of silicone rubber products, as well as other industrial instrumentation products, is seeking a Silicone Manufacturing Engineer for the Silicone Department. The position is located at our Newell, WV facility, approximately 25 miles west of Pittsburgh, PA and 35 miles south of the Youngstown area.
Job responsibilities include:
· Operate within the manufacturing unit to support production of silicone rubber material, launching new products while acting as troubleshooter to improve product lines.
· Maintain documentation for all internal processes, inspection criteria records of materials and other manufacturing quality information.
· Provide support to manufacturing production unit.
· Interface with suppliers/customers on project matters, design and product quality issues as needed.
· Conduct internal audits and assist with maintaining the ISO 9001:2000 standards.
Job requirements include:
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
· Minimum of 5 years technical experience in silicone rubber and related mold design.
· Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
For additional information regarding our Company and products, please visit www.marshbellofram.com.
Marsh Bellofram Corporation offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please submit resume, along with salary requirements, and daytime phone number. Marsh Bellofram Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
State or Province