|Description:Role and Responsibilities:
* Develop novel and improved micro-fabrication processes.
* Rapidly prototype stretchable electronics products in the clean-room fab.
* Work closely with our team to define new products based on customer requirements and plan and execute prototype creation and product development.
* Refine fabrication processes with an emphasis on improving yield and throughput for scaling to volume production.
* Characterize semiconductor devices and use metrology data to improve design and processes. Perform failure analysis.
* Work with mc10's manufacturing partners to translate lab-scale processes into volume manufacturable processes and deliver pilot scale through high volume orders.
* BS/MS degree in a science or engineering discipline; multidisciplinary background preferred.
* 2-10 years hands-on experience in semiconductor process development.
* Broad exposure to different areas of fab processing (lithography, deposition, etching, cleaning) preferred
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a complex environment.
* Entrepreneurial attitude. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced company, with evidence of ability to generate results quickly.
* Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
* Confidence to independently solve problems and tolerate ambiguity and change.
State or Province