We are a company whose integrity and principles are reflected in our safety, engineering and business practices.
Our continued growth and success are a direct result of our high quality team.
· Perform test programs/plant work to optimize mill performance.
· Present results of any test work in an electronic format (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Work with other Process Engineering team members on various projects and tasks as needed. Understand/know all sample points in the plants.
· Know proper techniques for sampling and sample preparation.
· Take calibration samples for K40 analyzers.
· Inspect samplers at East and West – write work orders to correct.
· Check dedust addition nozzles at East.
· Sample around dryers (East sylvite, East lang, West sylvite) and determine
moistures in and out. Conduct reagent tests in lab and plant environment.
· Assist with pilot plant projects (hydrofloat, column cell, screens, etc).
· Data entry, analysis, and report writing are extremely critical.
· Sample prep – drying, size analysis, XRD, insols, etc.
· Write SOP’s for tasks (calibration tests, belt swipe samples, etc.).
· Be able to manage reagent inventory and reorder as necessary
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors degree in metallurgical, chemical or mineral process engineering
· Safety-conscious, self-motivated, proficient communication skills, long-term career goals, exceptional work ethic.
|Intrepid Potash, Inc.|
State or Province