1. Bachelors Degree
2. Four or more years of Multi-lines Underwriting experience
3. Ability to travel up to 40%
4. Established broker relationships in the South Region
5. Strong knowledge of underwriting philosophy, techniques, national/local filing regulations and guidelines.
6.Solid knowledge of processing methods and workflow procedures, and basic knowledge of insurance underwriting and regulations for assigned territories.
7. Knowledge of time restraints for quotes on new and renewal business.
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills. In-depth knowledge of line/s of business and legal and regulatory guidelines.
2. Strong negotiation skills.
3. Ability to multi-task and function in a team environment.
4. Superior skills in relationship building, active listening, needs analysis, and win-win negotiating.
5. Demonstrates strong presentation skills and a solutions and service orientation.
6. CPCU or other insurance designation
State or Province