|As a PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR - IMMUNOCHEMISTRY your daily job duties would include the following:
Overall responsibility for client interaction and the technical conduct of a study, as well as, for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results on Immunochemistry projects..
Represent the single of point of control for research projects.
Manage client relationships.
Coordinate the efforts of the study team.
Develop protocols and ensure that the protocol and report, including any changes are in compliance with the appropriate SOPs, GLP, and regulatory guidelines.
Lead efforts with the study team to troubleshoot and solve assay problems as necessary.
Provides relevant information to assure accuracy of forecast and revenue recognition, reviews cost estimates and financial information for accuracy.
Monitors progress and status of assigned studies.
Ensures that all experimental data, including observations of unanticipated responses to the test system, are accurately recorded and verified.
Leads efforts with the study team to troubleshoot and solve assay problems, as necessary.
Provides technical/scientific guidance and leadership to ensure project completion and to other areas of the company.
Co-authors scientific papers/posters which are published or presented at scientific meetings.
Assures on-time delivery of high quality data and reports.
At Covance, you can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team’s capabilities.
Our team is growing and we are currently looking for a product research analyst who will play a key role in accelerating the addition of new products into our antibody products catalog. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• PhD in Biochemistry or related field, and 2+ years of experience in the area of Immunochemistry. Masters degree and extensive experience will be considered.
• Hands on experience and knowledge of development of Ligand-binding assays (ELISA / RIA / MSD) and use of data reduction software. Experience with methods for evaluating immunogenicity is preferred.
• Familiarity with GLP and EMEA regulations, FDA guidelines and industry standards for bioanalytical method validation.
• Proven skills in data interpretation, report writing and verbal communication.
• Demonstrated proficiency in project management.
State or Province