|EoPlex Technologies is a venture backed start-up in Redwood City, developing new
technology for making small, complex ceramic and metal devices. We are growing and
have an immediate need for a talented process engineer to join our technical team.
This position will entail hands-on responsibilities across all production processes
including screenprinting, thermal processing, sintering, and metrology.
Daily activities will include:
• Process and material characterization
• Determination and implementation of appropriate process control methods.
• Planning and conducting experiments for process scale-up
• Support of production operations
• Commissioning of new equipment and technologies
Requires engineering degree (ME, ChE, EE preferred) and 2-5 years relevant
experience, preferably in high tech start-up. Must have strong analytical and computer
skills; experience in statistics (SPC and DOE) strongly preferred. Must be able to work
effectively across disciplines and to communicate effectively.
State or Province