Responsible for the project management of manufacturing processes for new products from Contract Manufacturing customers into the Tampa manufacturing facility. This position will support ongoing improvements to existing processes/products and manufacturing equipment and will have dotted line reporting to the Validation Manager.
Specific Job Duties(bulleted list of detailed job responsibilities in order of importance)
· Perform process development and technology transfer for new products from Contract Manufacturing customers into the Tampa manufacturing facility by writing and executing validation studies. Major technology transfer projects are planned for and executed in a period of 1 – 3 years.
· Perform manufacturing support improvement projects such as scale-up, product hold time extensions, and other improvements to existing products.
· Lead minor capital improvement projects. Prepare business justification, prepare Capital Expenditure Requests, Implement Projects.
· Lead recurring conference calls with customers and issue meeting minutes.
· Participate in cross functional teams for investigations relating to contract manufacturing products and other Bausch and Lomb products.
BS in Chemical Engineering or related engineering or physical science degree. 0-3 years, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or chemical industry. Strong engineering skills in a cGMP environment. Good oral and written communication skills. Project management skills. Time management ability. Computer literate; capable of operating Microsoft Visio program
Job Function: Engineering Services
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Tampa Site
|Bausch & Lomb|
State or Province