Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Process Engineer II?
We are currently seeking a Process Engineer II for our Bartow, Florida location. This positions key responsibility is providing front-end process engineering for capital projects thru process systems design. The position will also provide solutions to operations as needed in addition to performing miscellaneous process engineering related assignments.
What will you do?
• Provide front-end process engineering for capital projects. Participates in short and long-range planning and prepares capital plan recommendations as directed.
• Provide process engineering support to operations as needed and miscellaneous related
• Train operations on new projects and technologies being implemented.
• Collaborate with other process and project engineers to ensure energy efficiency & commonality across Mosaic where applicable in equipment selected for new projects.
• Ensure regulatory, corporate and site safety and environmental standards are being followed by conducting safety audits, risk assessments and housekeeping tours.
What do you need for this role?
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering required and 2-5 years industry specific work experience.
• 2 years of process engineering experienced highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (ex: word, Excel, PPT etc.), OIS, Pi, LIMS.
• Knowledgeable of phos acid, sulfuric acid and fertilizer unit operations. Familiarity with process equipment used in these unit operations and alternatives for operation as well as application of new procedures.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
|The Mosaic Company|
State or Province