We are a company whose integrity and principles are reflected in our safety, engineering and business practices.
Our continued growth and success are a direct result of our high quality team.
Assists Chief Process Engineer to ensure product quality through analysis of product/processes.
· Design, perform and analyze performance testing of mineral processing component equipment and groups of equipment to optimize functionality. Key driver will be to establish parameters to lower costs and improve processing efficiency.
· Provide technical services to Operation Superintendents and direct reports to achieve budgetary goals and solve short-range processing problems.
· Perform design feasibility and implementation for plant upgrades.
· Perform mineral processing circuit design involving comminution, sizing, concentration, dewatering, floatation and auxiliary operations utilizing modeling and calculation involving the use of computers.
· Proactively work with onsite Chemists and laboratories in development of standards, and performance testing.
· Train mineral processing technicians in proper performance testing protocol and implementation.
· Assist engineers, supervisors and consultants with special project analysis.
· Troubleshoots processing problems.
· Generates statistics on compaction rates, feed ranges, and screen efficiencies.
· Assists in training of new plant operators.
· Determines if work areas are safe.
· Observes and enforces all safety and company rules.
· Supervises Technicians, engineers and/or contractors
· Equipment used-computer, surface vehicles, hand and power tools. Wears hard hat in required areas.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BS in Mineral processing/Industrial Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
· Min. 2 years and up to five years experience as Process Engineer
· Safety-conscious, self-motivated, proficient communication skills, long-term career goals, exceptional work ethic.
|Intrepid Potash, Inc.|
State or Province