|Husky Injection Molding Systems is committed to building the strongest team possible – one that consists of high performers who thrive in a dynamic environment. Individuals who are driven by challenge and have a passion for excellence, combined with the right skills to support the company’s growth objectives, are what make us an industry leader. While technical skills are important, it is enthusiasm and personality that make for a successful career at Husky. Our global organization is a multi-cultural, multi-faceted and multi-demographic group. Passion and smart thinking know no boundaries; neither do our team members. We continue to grow in dynamic ways and we recognize that it’s the ideas and expertise of our team members that enable our continued success. Our people make Husky a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
As a global technology leader in injection molding equipment and services, we offer exciting opportunities to be part of a team that drives industry leading innovation. Our state of the art facilities, modern manufacturing equipment and pursuit of best practices make for a strong culture of innovation and excellence.
At Husky, our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced and never afraid of change. If you’re attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, mutual respect and environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then join the team!
As a member of the Product Development Engineering team, you will create, deploy and manage validation plans for new or product enhancements, and provide advanced support in customer service situations.
· Review the application, schedule and complete resin test requests with reports
· Assemble and disassemble complete systems and provide input to engineering (troubleshooting).
· Prepare resin, mold, hot runner and machine for applications or resin testing.
· Recommend and implement improved efficiency practices within the department.
· Create professional technical reports for both internal and external customers
· Develop application guidelines and train other departments and regions in their use.
· Produce technical report and present both internally (VP and lower) and externally (customers and sales)
· Develop strong relationships with regional Husky Team members and customer beta sites to support new products.
· Assist in the resolution of significant, long term warranty projects requiring in-depth analysis.
· Attend design review, assembly, testing, and startup for high risk Production molding systems.
Education and Work Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Plastics; or at least 5 years of plastics processing and troubleshooting experience.
· Strong understanding of injection molding processes, resins and mold design.
· Medical molding validation environment experience preferred- IQ, OQ and PQ
· Master Molder/ RJG- module 1 certified preferred
· Capable of working from blueprints and schematics to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems
· Knowledge of thermodynamics, fluids, and stress analysis
· Technical report writing using Microsoft application
· Understanding of mold and hot runner instrumentation
· Moderate travel is required
|Husky Injection Molding Systems|
State or Province