We have a unique and exciting career opportunity for a Process Engineer. In this role you will report to the Redmond Engineer Manager. You will be responsible for improving existing processes and materials as well as developing new ones. You will work with a cross-functional team on product/process development and validation according to customer requirements. You will participate in materials selection, evaluation, qualification and documentation for new processes and NPR. Provide technical guidance to engineers and technicians.
· Define and generate documentation including ECOs, deviations, reports, work instructions and procedures.
· Research and develop new processes.
· Troubleshoot and report process related product failures
· Select and evaluate materials and report findings.
· Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Materials Science Engineering.
· Proficient with MathCAD for numerical analysis of test results.
· Capable of programming automated assembly equipment.
· Capable of executing design of experiments.
· Demonstrate proficiency with MS project
Special Work Conditions:
· Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
· Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals or permanent residents (Green Card).
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
State or Province