|Acupac is a full service contract manufacturer of dissolvable films, Gels, packettes, thermoforms, dosed non-wovens and dry-coated non-wovens.
Services include bulk formulation, product design/development, distribution and sampling. On-site testing capabilities available.
We engineer and build equipment to meet product design requirements.
Basic Function:*To develop and implement efficient manufacturing and assembly procedures for new products and provide process improvement assistance with existing products and procedures.
1. Responsible for leading cross functional teams to identify and implement efficiency improvements and cost reduction for dry coated non-woven, dissolvable film and packaging processes.
2. Works with commercial team members to develop new process improvements and technologies to grow the top line.
3. Responsible for leading cross functional teams to upgrade or modify existing equipment for new customer orders.
4. Leads plant production trials for new customers or products as assigned.
5. Reviews all specification and procedures for new Acupac products.
6. Review customer specifications and requirements meeting with customers to properly implement same as requested.
7. Make necessary adjustments on pilot batches to insure good product.
8. Identifies and interprets variations in product, equipment or procedures which may affect results.
9. Work with manufacturing and production personnel on problem products when assigned, record and report data.
10. Assist in the formula input system for assigned area and implement batch pack.
11. Should have a good working knowledge of manufacturing and production procedures and G.M.P.ís.
12. Must exhibit safe work habits at all times.
13. Should have a good knowledge of raw material, chemical use in products.
14. Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in chemical or mechanical engineering.
2. Previous manufacturing plant experience preferred. Experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry preferred, but not required.
3. Excellent communication skills.
5. Good public relations skills for interfacing with customers and outside plant vendors.
6. Knowledge of G.M.P.ís, environmental, safety and QC procedures.
|Acupac Packaging Inc.|
State or Province