Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Product Manager, Core Microscope
More information about this job:
Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Center Valley, PA -The Product Manager, Core Microscope will develop and execute marketing strategies that successfully promote the Olympus Core Microscope product line. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* Assist in product development and application support for the elements of the Olympus Microscope portfolio as assigned by the Group Manager.
* Create a business plan, strategic marketing plan, and forecast by product, per direction from the Group Manager.
* Guide new product introduction and processes, launch new products including product evaluations, test sites, and create promotional material.
* Work with Olympus Tokyo to retire products and align product switch-over plans with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Assist sales in achieving net revenue target for Core Microscopy products by providing marketing collateral.
* Participate in sales calls with Representatives for product support as directed by the Group Manager.
* Manage the development of promotional campaigns, advertising and tradeshows, creation of brochures, websites, specification sheets, and press releases with support from Marketing Communications and affiliate agencies.
* Independently and continuously evaluate and assess new and emerging technologies that may enhance the Olympus product portfolio.
* Form partnerships by maintaining contact and developing relationships with key scientific collaborators.
* Support the current install base with support from TSG and the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) by addressing technical inquiries via the telephone and/or email working toward an appropriate resolution.
* Manage Field Marketing activities and assign tasks to the Fluo View Marketing Assistant as needed.
* Perform other related job duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
* A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences and/or Marketing or equivalent knowledge and experience is required. An advanced degree in Life Science is preferred.
* A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience is required.
* A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in fluorescence and optical microscopy techniques is required.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience operating a laser scanning confocal microscope or CCD-supported imaging system is desirable.
* An advanced level of proficiency in imaging applications is essential.
* Must be a self-starter that is assertive, possesses a high degree of self-confidence and intellectual curiosity, and demonstrates good professional presence.
* The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment is essential.
* An advanced-level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required.
* Must be comfortable working with global partners, as well as across functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.
* The following physical demands are required:
-Vision requirements correctable to 20/20 vision
-Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
-Other: 25% Domestic Travel
* The following work environment condition exists:
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2022 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2022 Brolin Corporation