The Product Manager will be responsible for driving the continued success of TidalTV’s Online Video Products through product innovations and improvements. The primary focus of the Product Manager will be the development of customer facing products and interfaces, owning the full product cycle, including initial development, beta releases, major upgrades, and through product maturity. The successful Product Manager will maintain a deep understanding of company strategy and client needs, as well as organizational operations and workflows, to develop product requirements and a holistic product vision. Additionally, the Product Manager will understand the strategic direction of related marketplaces and will own their product roadmaps.
The role is open to persons with 2+ years of experience. Product management experience is preferred as well as familiarity with online advertising. Salary is competitive, includes bonus opportunity, and will be commensurate with your training and experience.
To succeed, you must be:
• In love with simplicity – take complex datasets and data structures and making them uber-simple and salient for end users.
• A customer pleaser – continuously strive to ship software that brings smiles to the faces of end-users.
• In touch with the latest and greatest; a problem solver – ensure that TidalTV’s products leverage the best and the latest technologies.
• Acutely focused on every detail – throughout the product life-cycle, maintain a resolute attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial – keenly able to identify every opportunity for TidalTV to grow and have what it takes to make that vision a reality. Able to balance the urgent with the important and problem solve rapidly.
Understanding business requirements: By working with all customers/users, including Operations, Sales, Business Development, and Publisher Services teams to understand the business needs.
Communicating, communicating, communicating: Communicating with all customers to generate requirements. Communicating with Engineering team to build exactly what you envision. Communicating and evangelizing the products you oversee to end users.
Communicating to executives the direction and vision of the platform.
Designing products: Writing specs, building wireframes, documenting use cases. Owning every piece of the product.
Shipping flawless technology: Collaborating with the engineering team to ensure all products are built to your spec, work flawlessly and exceed customer’s expectations.
Experience and enjoyment building and developing slick products, interfaces, and/or reports
Experience and enjoyment working with massive data sets.
A four-year degree or greater, preferably in engineering, computer science, math, economics or a related field of study.
Experience with Excel, SQL, Vizio, and Powerpoint.
State or Province