The Product Manager is responsible for 1) developing and executing the marketing plans (portfolio management), 2) planning for KCI's portfolio annually, 3)providing input into the overall global strategy and product portfolio for the business.
· Develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans (including all elements of the marketing mix), operational support, financial analysis, and forecasts to achieve annual revenue and profit objectives, for products under your responsibility.
· Develop global product portfolio plans and execute the US portion of the plan including customer needs analysis and gap identification, new product development and launches, product obsolescence, competitive landscape and activity, value creation and messaging, and ongoing pricing/cost management to ensure ongoing profitability.
· Design and develop high quality, medically correct, and legally accurate sales pieces, promotional literature, and other product-related tools to be used in the selling of KCI products.
· Review product's customer (internal and external) acceptance and feedback; work with other KCI departments to resolve issues as needed.
· Support field selling efforts, including but not limited to product presentations, customer visits, pricing/contracting opportunities, product availability, and other field questions/opportunities/issues that come up.
· Participate in marketing and product presentations as required. Plan for and attend conventions associated with displaying products.
· Convention activities include product selection and detailing, booth speaker selection and coordination, promotional activities before, during and after convention events.
· Participate in any and all reasonable work activities and projects as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
· Conform to, support, and enforce all company policies and procedures.
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
· At least 4 years experience in marketing and project management
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience in new product development and manufacturing/engineering/processes
· Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
· Ability to deal effectively with KCI external customers (including CFOs, and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN)/hospital administrators), all levels of KCI employees, and business contacts while conveying a positive, professional, service oriented attitude.
· Demonstrated communication skills, critical thinking skills and proper business etiquette skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task.
· Demonstrates high level of integrity and business ethics.
· Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
· Ability to travel approximately 20% - 30%
· Medical device marketing and/or wound healing sector.
· Medical sales experience.
· Prior experience in product life cycle management with emphasis in downstream marketing.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Job: Product Marketing
Primary Location: NJ-Branchburg
State or Province