VIBRANT, a world leader in contextual technologies and in-text advertising solutions gives marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted advertisements within premium Web content and offers publishers premium editorial tools to re-circulate users throughout their websites. Vibrant manages more than five billion words and phrases each month for top brand advertisers such as such as Microsoft, Unilever, Volkswagen and Sprint. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in London, New York, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Hamburg, Munich and Düsseldorf with more than 250 employees. Vibrant’s rapid growth has been recognized by both the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists.
Vibrant is seeking a Product Manager who will bring a strong level of experience gained in either an online advertising or internet media background along with the skills necessary to build successful products. The Product Manager will be extremely well informed about online advertising competitors and market trends with a strong track record of delivering innovation.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can own and develop the Product Roadmap for an existing or new product line
• Researches market trends; creates new innovative products and improves existing products
• Collects, organizes and analyzes data from user studies to further produce enhancements and drive sound business decisions
• Support Sales and Business Development teams to advertising client and partner meetings
• Maintain global responsibilities with European divisions to identify potential revenue opportunities in each territory
• Provides training and support for all product lines
• Work closely with Sales, Business Development, Operations, and Technology to ensure effective communication regarding product development efforts and product execution
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• 3+ Years Product Management experience ideally in an advertising environment
• Demonstrated ability to create new and improve existing products
• Superb attention to detail and analytical skills
• Well versed in the full range of available Rich Media ad-formats, tags and technologies
• Experience with contextual and behavioral display advertising, in-text Internet advertising products and ad serving technologies preferred
• In-depth knowledge of Internet advertising, including current and emerging trends in the US and European markets
• Extensive experience converting business ideas and research into actionable product releases with an emphasis on revenue and performance
• Experience bringing various stakeholders together to plan, build, and launch products
• Strong organizational, analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• MBA preferred
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Vibrant Media Inc.|
State or Province