|EA Interactive leads the social and mobile gaming industry in innovation and creativity with award-winning, category-defining games designed for friends to play together. The company has changed the way people play games by creating more social and connected experiences.
As the Product Manager at Electronic Arts North Carolina, you will be responsible for the roadmap and analytics for a mobile game. In addition, you will report in to the director of the studio. This position is a metrics driven role. You'll learn a ton, have fun, and be a critical part of our success. You'll also get a chance to work with the best artists and game developers in mobile gaming.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Product management of mobile and social games
• Run ""game as service"" business with these titles and ensure their success across multiple mobile platforms
• Maximize titles' engagement, virality, enjoyment, and monetization
• Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a weekly deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust
• Write light product and feature specs
• Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies
• Create and enforce light coordination processes
• Work closely with director of the studio and game designer to find the winning monetization strategy.
• Work closely with games studio, marketing, payments, community and web teams
The requirements for this position are:
• Strong passion for social media and gaming especially mobile.
• Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
• Experience in product management role at an outstanding online games, social media or consumer internet company or associate / Consultant at Management consulting firm
• Understanding of micro-transaction business models
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
• Collaborative and consensus driven approach
• BA/BS degree - technical degree preferred
|Electronic Arts Corp|
State or Province